HOG ROAST & HOOTENANNY 2023Saturday October 21st, just following the last session of the conference. Featuring catering by Overgrown Pastures and live music by The Backwoods Bluegrass Band!Click the photo to check out some of their music on YouTube
Join us for a casual, family-style hog roast with all the fixins! The IHC hog roast is catered by Overgrown Pastures. They are also a sponsor for our event! Click their logo and go to their page for more info.
- Hot appetizer course passed before dinner
- Whole Roasted Hog (A portion prepared for Hog Cubanos/ pork sandwiches)
- Assorted sides (6 hot options and 6 cold options) from Mac & Cheese to cowboy beans
- Freshly baked cornbread and biscuits
- Dessert selection: (Pies, pastry, & ice cream)
(Coffee, cider, tea, water)Overgrown Pasture is run by a trained chef preparing high quality cuisine. You will smell this roasting hog all day at the conference on Saturday, so be prepared to be hungry for this hog roast!